GROWING FOOD IS EASIER THAN YOU THINK
There’s nothing better than harvesting your own fresh produce from right outside your door. But where to start? And how to do it successfully without wasting time and money?
OUR 21 STEP-BY-STEP LESSONS–JUST WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
This is a quick-start text-based instructional guide, designed to get you growing food with a solid sense of the basics. Recommended for beginners and everyone who has struggled with more disappointments than successes in their garden.
- What, where and when to grow
- How to draw a plan for your garden
- Growing in the ground, raised beds and containers
- Understanding soil, compost and fertilizers
- How, when & how much to water
- Troubleshooting when things go wrong (yes, it happens to all of us.)
JOIN A GROWING TRIBE OF PEOPLE GROWING THEIR OWN FOOD
This guide includes unlimited lifetime access to the private Boot Camp Facebook community (populated by fellow food-growers all over the world). It’s a great place to share experiences, ask questions and get support.
INCLUDES A DOWNLOADABLE, PRINTABLE PERSONAL PLANNING GUIDE
HERE’S WHAT BOOT CAMP ALUMS HAVE TO SAY
“I really appreciated the day-to-day approach of the basics of edible gardening. It was exactly what I needed to become more familiar with planning and maintaining a food garden. Thank you! These [ lessons] were the best! They were well-planned and the information not overwhelming but practical. Now I have something to use throughout the year to continue growing.” –L. Osada
“These 21 days were perfect! Just enough information to be helpful but not overwhelming for beginning gardeners!! It also did not take much time each time. The workbook is a great reference now, as I forget, I can look back. I made sure to take good notes.” –N.B. Anderson
BECOME A CONFIDENT, SHOVEL-WIELDING, SEED-STARTING, CROP-HARVESTING PRO
ABOUT THIS GUIDE
- 21 online lessons, covering all the essentials of growing food
- A downloadable PDF workbook to create a customized garden plan
- Anytime, anywhere access to the lessons & community
Get ready to become a confident shovel-wielding, seed-starting, crop-harvesting pro!